Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

What I see

A letter from the Creator to YOU His creation...

You see the flaws, the scars and the splotches
But you don't see what I see
You see the weight, the bumps and the fluff
But you don't see what I see
You see the clumsy, the confused and the tongue tied
But you don't see what I see
You see the awkward, the loud laugh and the embarrassment
But you don't see what I see

I saw you in the womb
I made you with those flaws
I gave those scars and splotches
I set your size, I DID!
I made you clumsy, I made something's confusing to you
I made you in a way that sometimes you become tongue tied
I made you awkward
I designed that laugh and those things you find embarrassing
I made you unique, I made you with so much detail
You were designed, I took time to measure you out
I knew exactly what you needed to have and what you didn't need
But that is not what I see

I see your compassionate heart
I see your thoughts
I see your joyful spirit
I see your pain
I see your soul
I see the value that will not fade
Because I made you and I know you
I define your worth
And that worth is not found in any physical quality
I define what is beautiful
And that beauty is not found in your skin
You are formed exactly the way I wanted
You are mine and I love you
You don't see what I see
You only see the outside, but that is not who you are
I see you
And you are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment